The Drive For Men’s Health is getting close.
Drive For Men’s Health is ready to go! We will be powering up our Tesla Electric Car for departure from Clermont, Florida on the morning of June 12. The goal is to reach New York City some 24 hours later by driving up the east coast, stopping periodically at designated Charging Stations along the way where we have many exciting events planned to highlight and discuss men’s health issues.
Everyone should join Drive For Men’s Health!
We are encouraging men from all over the country to participate in this first-ever event. Follow us in your own vehicle and enjoy the wonderful scenery. Get a jumpstart on your new health and fitness program by talking with other like-minded men from over 11 different eastern communities.
The first scheduled stop will be Port Orange, Florida, where the focus of discussion will be different types of cancers and prevention, including prostate, kidney, bladder, and even tongue cancer. From there, our Tesla Electric Car will be hitting Charging Stations in the following locations while discussing the below related topics and many others:
- St. Augustine, Florida: Healthy living, kidney disorders, erectile dysfunction
- Savannah, Georgia: Prostate, penile, and testicular cancers, the effects of addictions on men’s health
- Santee, South Carolina: Robotic assisted surgeries, testosterone restoration, LUTS
- Lumberton, North Carolina: Men’s health issues in Zambia, Turkey, India, and other countries
- Rocky Mountain, North Carolina: Speaker Dr. Cary Robertson on the topic of testicular cancer
- Glen Allen, Virginia: Kidney Cancer seminar by Dr. Ketan Badani
- Bethesda, Maryland: Low Testosterone and its effects on men’s health
- Newark, Delaware: The Future of Men’s Healthcare, prostate cancer detection
And finally, we will end our journey in New York City on June 13 where we have a lot of exciting activities planned throughout the day. Come join us on our 24 hour journey. Or meet us at the nearest one of the 11 Charging Stations that we plan to visit along the way.